Imagine you woke up this morning, walked into the kitchen and saw a rat.
You would immediately know 4 things at that moment.
- You have a problem.
- There is an urgency to solve that problem.
- You have an emotional response to that problem.
- You have values that will guide how you will solve the problem (poison, humanely…)
Now ask yourself what is the equivalent of the “rat in the kitchen” problem that you solve for your clients and customers? When do they know they have a problem and what are their feelings and values about that problem? How will they research solutions for their problems?
My messaging and campaign workshop will help you get in the mind of your customer and imagine the journey that will ideally lead to them contacting you.
This 3-hour workshop can be delivered in-person or over video conference.
The goals are to:
- Articulate the ideal customer’s problems the are solved by your products or services.
- Understand how and when prospects realize they have a problem that needs to be solved. The workshop refers to this as the “rat in the kitchen.” When a person sees a rat in their kitchen they know what the problem is and have a sense of urgency to solve the problem.
- Explore the actions and emotions of the prospects as they go through the journey of seeking solutions.
The take-aways from this workshop will be:
- Creation of personas that represents the various types of prospects.
- A message strategy that appeals to the prospects emotions.
- Identify marketing channels to reach the ideal prospects.
Price $600 plus travel expense if applicable.